Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pencil Sketches!!

DECHOG

Pencil sketch of my elder daughter Dechog done from a photograph. She started to learn cycling (indoor) at the age of two and half. I was then serving my last year at Lhuentse Dzongkhag as Administrative Officer.




Dechog goes to Tiny-Toes (Nursery School):
As Bhutanese saying goes "Bu rog Dha Chha, Nor Rang Dha Chha" so must every child be sent away from their parents to be groomed as a responsible Human being. My three and half year old daughter Dechog started attending Tiny-Toes Nursery from 2nd March, 2011. For the first time in her life she gets an opportunity to interact and learn new things with friends of her age. So much of her excitement of the day has been promising and given me hope that one fine day my daughter will grow up as "Responsible Human Being." It'll be our (parent's) responsibility to ensure best of her education while rest is left upon "Kenchog Sum" to take care.

 


RIGZIN

Not very long after my family got settled here in Thimphu, my wife wife gave birth to another lovely baby girl. She is named Rigzin. This is her sketch done from a photograph that captured her yawning probably when she was two-three months old.





4 comments:

  1. your sketches are so good.....u shud try draw all the photographs for your post.....will look nice...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sogyel Tobgyel. I do have a plan as suggested by you and I shall try to live upto that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i went through all the paintings, sketches and am awestruck. i appreciate your work sir. it reminded me of my school days when i tried to paint and sketch, inspired by my friends who were good at it though i couldn't take to next level, that increases my appreciation for a accomplished works and something to look back and smile at my failed effort. i know it takes lots of patience,commitment and talent to finish a work. hoping to see more of your posts sir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you deepaksotmus...i'll try my best. cheers.

    ReplyDelete